This is going to be a test livestream to experiment with many of the Z Cam livestreaming features. My E2-F8 is connected to my computer with USB C (setup guide here) and my E2 is connected via Ethernet in Router mode (setup guide here). My normal desktop workstation is having problems, so I’m going to be streaming on my old editing rig. Some software is not up to date, so there might be technical difficulties. To read more about the hardware and software setup read below. Visit my digital business card for my social media links to be updated of future livestreams. Tip jar for a surprise on screen.
8k – 29.97 project fps – 16mm f/2.8 – 1/30 shutter – ISO 400 – White Balance Auto, priority ambiance – Manual focus – Rec. 709 – Contrast 55 – Saturation 58 – Firmware 0.94
4k 2.4:1 – 29.97 project fps – 14mm f/2.5 – 1/30 shutter – ISO 500 – White Balance Auto, priorty ambiance – Auto Focus, human tracking, high live CAF sensitivity – Rec. 709 – Contrast 55 – Saturation 58 – Firmware 0.95
This allows OBS to receive an SSP feed from Z Cams. To see install instructions and setup walkthrough click here.
I use this software to stream to multiple places at once. In this livestream I’ll be testing out Facebook profile, YouTube, and twitch multi-streaming. Restream Chat is also embedded into my stream to allow chats from any stream to pop up on screen.
- CPU – Intel i7-5820K 6 cores 3.3GHz
- CPU Cooler – Corsair H50
- Motherboard – Asus X99- Deluxe LGA2011-v3
- GPU – Asus GTX 1070
- SSD – Addlink x70 1Tb
- RAM – 64GB (8x8GB) G Skill Value DDR4-2400
- Case – NZXT H440
- PSU – Thermaltake TR2 750W 80+ Bronze Certified
- Monitor 1 – LG 27″ 4k IPS Monitor
- Monitor 2 – LG 50″ 4k Smart TV
- Monitor 3 – LG 25″ 21:9 IPS Monitor (Vertical)
- Keyboard – Royal Kludge RK71
- Mouse – Logitech G602
Since this is my old system with a temporary boot drive thrown into it, the SSD is the only part I would recommend buying. For reference my workstation & streaming PC (once I get it working) parts list is below.
Recommended Streaming PC
- CPU – Ryzen 3950x 16 core 3.5GHz
- CPU Cooler – Bykski AM4 / TR4 Waterblock
- Motherboard – Asus Prime Pro x570
- GPU – MSI RTX 2080 Sea Hawk EK waterblock
- SSD – Corsair MP600 1TB
- RAM – 64GB (4x16GB) G Skill Trident Z Royal DDR4-3600
- Case – Thermaltake Core P3
- PSU – Corsair RMx 850W 80+ Gold Certified
- Radiators – 120mm rear, 240mm front, 360mm on case
- Pump – Corsair Hydro XD5 White
- Fans – 6 x 120mm Asia Horse crystal RGB fans